Posted to alt.home.repair
Tony Hwang Tony Hwang is offline

Default Avast fraud

Oren wrote:
On Fri, 22 Aug 2014 17:36:27 -0600, Tony Hwang
wrote:

Oren wrote:
On Thu, 21 Aug 2014 12:47:13 -0700, Todd wrote:

On 08/21/2014 12:11 PM, Higgs Boson wrote:
is EXACT WORDS -- that for $179 per year they would fix ANYTHING -- repeat -ANYTHING

Dishonest salesman. There is no such thing for $179 per year.
You would be in the thousands for such a thing.

Hmm,
179.00 is good enough to buy a used Desk top or laptop in good working
order. Yes, I sold my old Thinkpad T61 with charger for 100.00. Is there
any honest salesman in the world?

Wrong attribution. Todd made the comment.

I could never be a salesman. I have a conscience!

Hi,
In my working days, marketing(salesmen) always gave us lots of
headaches. Promising near impossible or impossible things on
mulit-million $$ large scale systems. Even at they were the ones getting fat
commissions, for us, only lots of hard work. Marketing ruined
Honeywell's computer business really, pushing dying OS against
Unix(Linux) for the short term gain disregarding long term outlook.
system sales.