Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default concrete setting time

Ed Huntress fired this volley in
:

Lloyd doesn't usually start off like that. Maybe he had a bad day.

Lloyd had a real bad day... Customer to whom I'm delivering a $250K
machine Monday (this Monday coming) called to say that per the Army the
specs had changed. It'll take about $5K and three weeks to change.
They'll pay... in about five months... but in the meantime, I'm hanging
on the hook for salaries, overhead, and materials for the changes and the
time. And no pay for the machine itself until they 'approve' it, as
delivered.

Sorry for my outburst. That's not me, usually. I'm just generally
****ed today; even at myself.

LLoyd