Posted to uk.d-i-y
polygonum polygonum is offline

Default We must be right in the sh1t ...

The need for efficiency depends on what you are vacuuming. Most places
in Europe have predominately hard floors, which they vacuum. In the UK
we have predominately carpets- which take more suction/airflow to clean.

Whatever the flooring, we want the greatest possible suction for the
least input of electricity. Efficiency, calculated as how much effective
suction is available for a given input, is something we do want, isn't it?

Have to say the approach of using airflow to turn a brush in the
cleaning head has always seemed questionable. I'd have expected an
electrically powered brush would be more efficient,

--
Rod