Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default OT ISIS

On Fri, 22 Aug 2014 12:17:52 -0700 (PDT), trader_4
wrote:

"An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile - hoping it will eat him last" -- Winston Churchill

And if either of us were running things, whenever we started the air
campaign, it would have been like opening night on Desert Storm or Iraqi
Freedom. You hit as much as possible in the opening move. You don't bomb
one artillery piece, giving them notice, so they can then hide all the other
assets. He should have hit all the prime targets as close together in time
as possible, both in Iraq and Syria. But this is how libs wage war.... Oh
wait, they won't even call it a war.

They need to have a poll to see what direction the wind is blowing. Do
I need a 5 iron or an 8 iron? I've never seen anything so stupid in
my life. Every target in the SITCOM portfolio should be hit
simultaneously.

As my grandfather used to say "**** or get off the pot."
--
"Dodgeball in Burkas" -- Greg Gutfeld