Posted to alt.home.repair
Kurt Ullman Kurt Ullman is offline

Default OT ISIS

In article ,
Oren wrote:

- Give the Kurds everything they need militarily to fight. They have
the heart to fight.

And they have been probably the most staunch ally (maybe a tie with
Israel) in the area for years. Not likely to come back to haunt us when
we give them munitions. Heck they deserve our support just for not
screwing with us during the early stages of Iraq (which a lot more than
I can say about our fellow NATO member Turkey).
- Use B-52s to bomb northern Syria day an night - crush the ISIS
command and control there.

Or to quote Tom Clancy: Turn the place into a parking lot and send the
Marines in to paint the lines.

- Add additional carrier group to the Mediterranean Sea and bomb the
hell out of northern Iraq strongholds of ISIS and then some more. Put
several wings of A-10 Warthogs (Jihads call it the Monster) for some
clean-up.

Before we screw up and get all the Warthogs in the bone yard.
but what they conceal is vital."
-- Aaron Levenstein