Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default OT. Personal dilemma

On 8/21/2014 1:24 PM, amdx wrote:
On 8/21/2014 10:57 AM, Tom Gardner wrote:
On 8/20/2014 4:51 PM, amdx wrote:
I dug myself a hole, now I want out.

My mother died 2-1/2 years ago and left her
house to myself and my sister. My sister was living
there taking care of mom for about six months. Now sis and her
girlfriend are living in the house. Both in their middle 50s.

snip

Family vs money---take your pick, you can't have both! Is a
relationship with your sister worth anything to you? Remember, this
decision will last the rest of your lives.

Would you like to adopt a sister? ;-)

Mikek

---
protection is active.

One sister still won't speak with me after mom's death. I cared for
parents in diapers for over 10 years...she did nothing to help yet
criticized every decision and had her hand out.