Posted to alt.home.repair
Pico Rico Pico Rico is offline

Default OT - Know how to prepare your personal income taxes the smart way

"rbowman" wrote in message
Percival P. Cassidy wrote:

A couple of years back I heard a radio interview with an economics
professor about the tax code. He said it was far too complicated for
him, and he let his wife fill out the forms.

I did that -- once. She was an intelligent woman with advanced degrees but
if I hadn't checked her work we would have been on the IRS's speed dial
for
years. She missed the part of deductions that say you can take 2.31% of
line 37b unless line 56c is greated than line 14e, see worksheet on page
312
and deducted the whole enchilada.

Even their damn worksheets are designed by someone with a Machiavellian
sense of humor.

http://www.neatorama.com/2011/09/18/...-form/#!bH7Xvp