Posted to alt.home.repair

Default HOAX - Was: Missouri cop was badly beaten

On 8/21/2014 9:52 PM, Oren wrote:
On Thu, 21 Aug 2014 19:12:14 -0600, rbowman
wrote:

Oren wrote:

You should see what it cost to feed Jews and Muslims in prison.
Outrageous the amount of money spent. The food line has to be clearly
marked : Pork No Pork. Jews used to have a Kosher kitchen, no sure
today though.

I hope the AB isn't running the kitchen...

They never have. They can't cook.

I'm sure that opens up a lot of jokes about
what, or who, the Ayrian Brotherhood would
cook for dinner. Not sure I want to go there.

What's the difference between Jews and pizza?

--
..
Christopher A. Young