Posted to alt.home.repair
micky micky is offline

Default What do you think.

A friend who has been looking hs been offered a job. His role is to
gve out gift cards, that start at 300l doolars but also go higher if
people have a more expansive hom. For every card he hands out antd
hey sign for , he gets 30 dollars. By signing, the car reciipient has
to agree that if he ever sells his hous someone from the group that
gives out the cards will get the listing, and he commission when the
house is sold The commission is usally 7%, though it may be split
bewtween buyer's and seller's agents, and the seller may have agreed o
pay less comission if he could arrange it.

Buy back to my friend. Have you ever heard of a plan like this before.
Is it a fraud? Legal? Will it be too hard to get people to sign?

The company is out $330 for the average house and won't get it back
until the owner decides to sell and succeeds in selling, which could be
next year or in 30 years. plus I thnk they have to monitor all these
poiple to make sure they don't hire another agen. That shouldn't be
hard, Just google every address once a month to see if it's listed for
sale.