Posted to alt.home.repair
Todd Todd is offline

Default Avast fraud

On 08/21/2014 03:59 PM, Oren wrote:
On Thu, 21 Aug 2014 15:24:31 -0700, Todd wrote:

On 08/21/2014 02:32 PM, Oren wrote:
On Thu, 21 Aug 2014 13:35:44 -0700, Todd wrote:

I had a chance in Europe [Germany] to go to Paris. I declined and went
to a rock concert instead in Frankfurt. I now know I was better off in
the long run.

Did you ever get a chance to see the German/French border? You
could tell who was who. The Germans looked dignified and
well dressed; the French all looked like hobos.

I did see the Swiss Alps. Had to drive north to an Army Depot to
exchange for new 5-Ton trucks. In Germany I loved the rural areas,
restaurants and the people with a simple life. Visited a Castle or
two. Octoberfest in Munich was a hoot, too.

I prefer Freedom Fries over French Fries

Even the German wine is better.

I lived out in the country (Germany) for three years. Chased the
cows home. I do miss it.

The Germans called French Fries them Pom Frits (ground apples).
Wouldn't know what you were speaking of if you asked for
French Fries.

Places I went to eat at in the country, folks did not speak English. I
pointed at the menu and ate what they brought tout. Sausage, veal,
etc. Most wine was white and made locally - served as "house wine".

Good stuff. Sometimes @ New Year meals I make German dishes. Really
good for a swamp billy cook

Do you remember the road side bratwurst stands? Sausage
made fresh that day. Grease and culinary heaven!

Never found a decent Brat in the states since.