Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default Avast fraud

On Thu, 21 Aug 2014 14:47:09 -0400, Frank
wrote:

On 8/21/2014 1:36 PM, Oren wrote:
On Thu, 21 Aug 2014 04:51:16 -0400, Meg wrote:

On 08/20/2014 04:34 PM, Oren wrote:

That isn't a virus, it's a bugger on the screen

Did you gradate hi skol?

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/bugger

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/booger

No Meggy. I didn't like hall monitors. I went out into the world and
made my bones. Just so you know; the Usenet AHR Hall Monitor position
is currently filled. Aside, you don't posses the skills, knowledge, or
abilities to decide merits.

BTW, I see a little bit of male smegma on your lips. Wipe it off.

When I first saw thread, I thought you meant to say booger.

I did [ from an old computer cartoon]. It was premature postification.
And I saw it later. Now Meggy has some male smegma on her face. I
hate hall monitors! Twice she has come at me in recent days. I really
think she has a stick up here ass, cross-wise. If it is really a she
and not an it. One of those "you libs".