Posted to alt.home.repair
Todd Todd is offline

Default Avast fraud

On 08/21/2014 11:15 AM, Todd wrote:
On 08/21/2014 10:23 AM, Oren wrote:
On Thu, 21 Aug 2014 09:55:09 -0500, "ChairMan"
wrote:

I noticed she won't answer you when you ask a simple,
innocuous question. And never says thank you or acknowledges
your help either. Quite anti-social at times.

Well, notice she hasn't responded to this thread even once.
Some people are just best left in the KF

Oh stop. It's fun to watch a lib run around with their hair on fire,
always thinking everything is a crises and feeling like a victim.
Having that superior attitude and intellectual advantage over we peons
of less affluence.

Hi Oren,

It is their Raison d'êt

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/raison+d%27etre

noun, plural raisons d'être
[rey-zohnz de-truh; French re-zawn de-truh] (Show IPA)

1. reason or justification for being or existence:
Art is the artist's raison d'être.

Or, as you stated, running around with one's hair on fire.

:-)

-T

Hi Oren,

OH NO! Did I just say a couple of French words? I
hereby humbly apologies and request your tolerance
of such. Actual real French words too! It was
a momentary lapse and won't happen again.

In Paris they just simply opened their eyes and stared
when we spoke to them in French! We never did succeed
in making those idiots understand their own language.

--Mark Twain - The Innocents Abroad

-T