Posted to alt.home.repair
Todd Todd is offline

Default Avast fraud

On 08/21/2014 10:23 AM, Oren wrote:
On Thu, 21 Aug 2014 09:55:09 -0500, "ChairMan"
wrote:

I noticed she won't answer you when you ask a simple,
innocuous question. And never says thank you or acknowledges
your help either. Quite anti-social at times.

Well, notice she hasn't responded to this thread even once.
Some people are just best left in the KF

Oh stop. It's fun to watch a lib run around with their hair on fire,
always thinking everything is a crises and feeling like a victim.
Having that superior attitude and intellectual advantage over we peons
of less affluence.

Hi Oren,

It is their Raison d'êt

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/raison+d%27etre

noun, plural raisons d'être
[rey-zohnz de-truh; French re-zawn de-truh] (Show IPA)

1. reason or justification for being or existence:
Art is the artist's raison d'être.

Or, as you stated, running around with one's hair on fire.

:-)

-T