Posted to uk.d-i-y
[email protected] clangers_snout@yahoo.co.uk is offline

Default Sending power-tool batteries through the post - How?

On Wednesday, 20 August 2014 12:16:54 UTC+1, Gazz wrote:

Unless you really couldn't afford the loss, I'd recommend not bothering

with insurance. On average it will work out more expensive.

when lithium drill battery packs can cost over a hundred quid, i doubt many

would be willing to risk not bothering with insurance,

Exactly. I have three batteries worth about £300, there's no way I'm not insuring them.

seems silly that couriers will accept lithium batteries when they are in an

item, but maybe you could arrange with the company for you to send both the

drill and the duff battery back

Yes I can do that but then I've the hassle of doing it three times and the extra weight cost of the drill (and not having a drill while I do it)...arghhhhh!