Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Pulling rails from the ground

Larry Jaques wrote:

Karl, as a fruit farmer, can you tell me what time pears ripen? My
neighbor just gave me permission to harvest her tree (tiny ancient
thing with 2 or 3 varieties on it) but I'm not sure when to pick.
They're all hard as rocks right now, but I only know how to pick
candidates from the grocery store. I gave up googlinit when the first
hundred and fifty were all either how to plant, grow, splice, or other
such unwanted info, but nothing saying "when". Do you know,
perchance?

I ain't Karl , nor due I Pley him on Teevee ... but . I understand that
pears actually ripen after they are picked . Might be wrong , I often am .
Just ask my wife .

--
Snag