Posted to uk.d-i-y
nightjar nightjar is offline

Default OT Tidal power

On 20/08/2014 08:38, harryagain wrote:
"Nightjar "cpb"@" "insert my surname here wrote in message
On 19/08/2014 18:37, harryagain wrote:
"Nightjar "cpb"@" "insert my surname here wrote in message
On 17/08/2014 17:38, Tim Lamb wrote:
I don't imagine Harry was seriously suggesting a return to horsepower

I sometimes wonder what Harry is seriously suggesting, as none of his
proposals are practical, except for a very few living with the support
of
a highly industrialised country that is not relying upon the technology
he
espouses. I can't help but feel that a lot of his postings are trying to
justify to himself having spent as much money as he did on his house.

How much money do think I spent?

According to your previous postings, in pure cash terms around £20k, of
which £14k was on the solar panels. However, not included in your costings
are the lost interest on that money, had you invested it elsewhere (£5,600
over four years in the HSBC scheme I have mentioned), nor the value of the
time and effort you invested in the project.

Some people/retards spend money down the gym/on golf. Yet another saving.

What interest these days? Doesn't even match inflation.

Inflation has been more than 51.91% over the five years to 30th April
2014? News to me.

--
Colin Bignell