Posted to uk.d-i-y
Vir Campestris Vir Campestris is offline

Default Dishwasher drainage pump running constantly with door open andno water to drain.

On 18/08/2014 21:15, John Williamson wrote:
On 18/08/2014 21:12, Vir Campestris wrote:

8X

It was built in; in the end we sold the house.

That was a bit drastic, wasn't it? :-)

Narrative hook - just to see if anyone was listening. Actually we
replaced the whole kitchen, that included.

Then 6 months later I was made redundant, and we moved - to a lovely
little cottage that we've had rewired and rethatched. Kitchen was on the
menu ... except I'm being made redundant again

Andy