Posted to alt.home.repair
micky micky is offline

Default Slow Leak

On Mon, 18 Aug 2014 14:55:54 -0700, Oren wrote:

On Mon, 18 Aug 2014 06:05:00 -0700 (PDT), trader_4
wrote:

There is also a new
product that was on Shark Tank on TV, Fiberfix. It's a cloth, weave type
product together with a water activated glue. You wet it, wrap it and
it's strong and waterproof. I've never used it, but they have it at Lowes.

I brought this up in another previous thread. Said to be 100x stronger
than Duct Tape.

Red Green called it, in one word, "Blasphemy" (G)

There is a Fiber Fix Youtube channel... with videos:

https://www.youtube.com/user/fiberfixusa

A guy intentional cuts his main house water line. Wear protective

Are you saying that Fiberfix is flexible too?

gloves, for sure. QVC sold out the fist time it was featured.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=70Ci0kqAwZE

ISTR the cost is ~ $6 for 40 inches....