Posted to alt.home.repair
Guv Bob Guv Bob is offline

Default "Are you a Jew?" Why would a Jew be a You Libs?

OT again eh Oren?

"Oren" wrote in message ...
On Sat, 16 Aug 2014 10:49:32 -0700, Todd wrote:

"With officers laid-off and furloughed, simply calling 9-1-1 and
waiting is no longer your best option. You can beg for mercy from a
violent criminal, hide under the bed, or you can fight back; but are
you prepared? Consider taking a certified safety course in handling a
firearm so you can defend yourself until we get there. You have a duty
to protect yourself and your family. We're partners now."

Duh!

Well. I'd kill the mother ****er just on moral grounds. Some people
need killin'. Hang his horse too, remove coins from his pocket. call
it a fine and charge his with loitering.