Posted to alt.home.repair
Unquestionably Confused Unquestionably Confused is offline

Default Can someone please explain this to me?

On 8/17/2014 4:45 PM, trader_4 wrote:
On Sunday, August 17, 2014 3:28:17 PM UTC-4, Unquestionably Confused wrote:

Why Brown charged the officer? Who knows? We aren't dealing with a

MENSA member here; he is a thug

The toxicology report may shed some light on that. He stole a box
of swishy sweet cigars 10 mins earlier. Isn't that what they make blunts
to smoke pot out of? I'd put odds on the tox report showing he had at
least some drugs in him. But, we'll have to wait to see. I'm content
doing that, instead of burning down some stores...

I never understood (nor will I ever) the mentality that says "I'm
oppressed and the damn man is out to get me... I know, I'll go burn down
my house, shoot some people and loot homes and stores!"

You can't rationalize that, you can only say that the "oppression" -
either real or imagined - is an excuse to "justify" anti-social behavior
and criminal activity.

Remember the photos after Katrina? WTF are they gonna do with flat
panel televisions? Yet they were carting that, and similar booty, off
like there was no tomorrow.

As for your theory about the Swishers - Blunts - Pot... If the police
officer was holding a bag of Cheetos or Potato Chips or.... I could
understand the attack. g