Posted to alt.home.repair
Ed Pawlowski Ed Pawlowski is offline

Default Why is Champion Mortgage of Lansing MI Terrorizing The ElderlyWith Unwarrented Threats?

On 8/17/2014 12:26 PM, wrote:
On Tuesday, December 18, 2012 9:00:21 PM UTC-5, Nomen Nescio wrote:
Sorry if this is the wrong newsgroup but I'm at the end of my rope.

Why is Champion Mortgage, based out of Lansing, phoning elderly

persons who have a reverse mortgage and terrorizing them by

ignoring the tax documents

Go to legal aide and take the original contract you had with the bank that gave you the reverse mortgage.

Good advice, but the original post is from 2012. The people have since
been evicted. the house torn down and replaced with a gas station.