Posted to alt.home.repair
RobertMacy RobertMacy is offline

Default Can someone please explain this to me?

On Sun, 17 Aug 2014 07:53:29 -0700, nestork
wrote:

...snip...

But, I wouldn't put too much faith in any documentary (Roger Moore's or
anyone else's) about health care in Canada vs the USA. There are always
going to be cases you can find where the US system worked better and
faster than the one in Canada and vice versa, and any documentary that
just highlights a few cases won't show the whole picture. But, truth
is, most Canadians are very happy with the free health care we receive.

good to hear. Moore did bring up the disparity of pricing and quality
between drug sources. Like $250 in US, vs $.06 while his group was in
Cuba. That was for inhaler for lung patient, who got the problem helping
during 9/11, but didn't meet some requirement of being employed as
emergency services, or spending 'enough' time helping, or some such
arbitrary limitation to get out of responsibility. Wait, she was an
emergency service personnel, it was others with him who became afflicted,
but weren't.