Posted to alt.home.repair
RobertMacy RobertMacy is offline

Default Can someone please explain this to me?

On Sun, 17 Aug 2014 06:48:49 -0700, Meg wrote:

On 08/16/2014 06:49 PM, Oren wrote:
Maybe I can explain. These porch monkeys ( Dixie blue gums ) feel
they are entitled. Exactly what democrats want them to do.

Actually, ignorance comes in all colors. You're pretty much proof of
that.

Riots, destroying your own, makes little sense. If one looks at the act as
a form of 'suicide' then makes more sense.

What I mean is, Although pure insanity, when faced with complete futility,
a person commits suicide and leaves their body for the person they
considered harmed them to discover, thereby punishing them. Similarly, and
again pure insanity, when faced with futility, a person will 'destroy
their own nest' and do it in front of the people they deem responsible.

Kind of explains the Harlem riots, etc. Sadly, and herein lies the flaw,
for this to work requires the people responsible for the conditions to
have some empathy.