Posted to alt.home.repair
BenDarrenBach BenDarrenBach is offline

Default Can someone please explain this to me?

On Saturday, August 16, 2014 9:48:23 PM UTC-5, nestork wrote:
BenDarrenBach;3272625 Wrote:

Don't think there has never been a white person in "black face" taking

advantage of this type of situation...it is only humans acting in their

own selfish interest.

No. Not all humans behave that way in their own selfish interest.

I assume you mean all races...lets look at our own race as far as, exterminating the Jews, slavery, or native American eradication. We have something in us more elevated than anyone else?