Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default "Are you a Jew?" Why would a Jew be a You Libs?

On Sat, 16 Aug 2014 12:07:09 -0700 (PDT), Higgs Boson
wrote:

I look at the picture of my three nephews, all under 12, who were gassed and burned at Auschwitz. I never got a chance to ask them if they "liked being victims"; if they believed their fate "gained them sympathy and points in heaven." Maybe some of the 1,500,000 other children under 12 shared poster's views, but we will never know. Unless there's an afterlife (highly doubtful) so the children will get to dialog with ZakyWaky.

I'm sorry about your family suffrage.

Pay no attention to the guy. He nym shifts frequently. He likes the
smell of **** so he stirs the pot.

Now! I see you complain about the SCOTUS ruling about Citizens United.
Why is it I never see you complain about 55+ million babies ripped
from wombs since the SCOTUS ruling in Roe v. Wade; which was a ruling
made by all men?

I'd like to hear you address this.
--
"Dumb is local...As soon as you go 15 miles away from your dumbness, you see how dumb you are." -- Sherrod Small