Posted to alt.home.repair
Todd Todd is offline

Default "Are you a Jew?" Why would a Jew be a You Libs?

On 08/16/2014 12:07 PM, Higgs Boson wrote:
On Saturday, August 16, 2014 9:35:51 AM UTC-7, Zaky Waky wrote:
rbowman wrote in news:c59dj9Fe218U1

@mid.individual.net:

Stormin Mormon wrote:

[...]

Dont' need to ask Bloomy. Jews *like* being victims. They believe it gains

them sympathy and points in heaven. But it really doesn't.

I look at the picture of my three nephews, all under 12, who were gassed and burned at Auschwitz. I never got a chance to ask them if they "liked being victims"; if they believed their fate "gained them sympathy and points in heaven." Maybe some of the 1,500,000 other children under 12 shared poster's views, but we will never know. Unless there's an afterlife (highly doubtful) so the children will get to dialog with ZakyWaky.

HB

Hi Higgs,

You a dude or a chick? Figure if I keep asking you will
eventually tell me. (It is rude to address you by the
wrong gender.)

And when the Jews don't let themselves be victimized, such as the IDF,
you should hear the Antisemitism gush forth.

By the way, it is horrid what happened to your three nephews.
It is also horrid what happens to children in the country
(abortion).

There is a rule in my religion (Orthodox Christianity). It goes
like this: Thou shalt not murder. Guess who we got that from?
I will give you a hint: we were a cult of that religion for our
first 400 years.

Whether it is scratching the wall of Hitlers gas chambers or
a child trying to scream with his unformed mouth, murder is
murder. You can't differentiate between humans. We are all
created and loved by the same God. Hmmmm. Seems to me we got
that one from the same place as the other one.

And speaking of rules, if you are taking your politics and
placing them on your morality, instead of the other way around,
there is a rule about idolatry and strange gods for that one too.
Yup, got that one from the same place.

And speaking of rules, there is one that goes something like
"close yes this day who ye shall serve". Liberalism is
a competing religion to both our religions.

All human life is precious to God, not just some. Your religion
taught that to mine. A good thing.

-T