Posted to alt.home.repair
Higgs Boson[_2_] Higgs Boson[_2_] is offline

Default "Are you a Jew?" Why would a Jew be a You Libs?

On Saturday, August 16, 2014 9:35:51 AM UTC-7, Zaky Waky wrote:
rbowman wrote in news:c59dj9Fe218U1

@mid.individual.net:

Stormin Mormon wrote:

[...]

Dont' need to ask Bloomy. Jews *like* being victims. They believe it gains

them sympathy and points in heaven. But it really doesn't.

I look at the picture of my three nephews, all under 12, who were gassed and burned at Auschwitz. I never got a chance to ask them if they "liked being victims"; if they believed their fate "gained them sympathy and points in heaven." Maybe some of the 1,500,000 other children under 12 shared poster's views, but we will never know. Unless there's an afterlife (highly doubtful) so the children will get to dialog with ZakyWaky.

HB