Posted to alt.home.repair
rbowman rbowman is offline

Default "Are you a Jew?" Or a You Libs?

Stormin Mormon wrote:

What also concerns me is that the Republicans are
not offering any effective alternative to "you
libs". Or perhaps to "those libs". They orate and
bloviate, but after a week or two, the libs
agenda rolls merrily on.

I find it ironic the Republicans get so excited by Alinsky's book. May if
they read the damn thing they'd get a clue on how to proceed. While I've
voted for Republicans, mostly because the Democratic candidate was a real
loser, I can't say the party has ever done much to win my heart or mind. The
veil slips and they come across as the party of wealth and privilege; I'm
not delusional enough to believe I have either.