Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default "Are you a Jew?"

On Fri, 15 Aug 2014 16:33:12 -0700, Todd wrote:

On 08/15/2014 04:00 PM, Oren wrote:
I didn't vote for Barry. Don't blame me!

A man that has never run a Lemonade stand should not be in charge or
qualify as a Chief Dog Catcher. Much less control nukes.

Sort of makes Hillary seem really experienced. Oh yes,
lets have the brain surgeon's wife do your brain surgery!

Hey. Harry Reid is preparing for the 2nd Coronation in American
history. (sorry to remind you). It's on his agenda.

Stormie is regretting the possibility of eight more years of the same
song, dance. and the coming dog and pony show.

America better wake up!