Posted to alt.home.repair
Todd Todd is offline

Default "Are you a Jew?"

On 08/15/2014 02:02 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
On 8/15/2014 4:52 PM, Todd wrote:
When Adolf came to power, I heard a little about
that when I was in school. Germany had been badly
defeated in WWI, and the taxation and inflation
was high. There was a sense of failing national
pride. The people were looking for a leader, and
someone who could bring back national pride and
unity.

Adolph appealed to the sense of national pride,
and also worked class envy and partisanship to new
records. He made promises like "if you like your
doctor, you can keep your doctor" and appealed to
envy "the rich didn't pay their fair share".

He worked mostly within the law. Got full powers
from the elderly Hindenberg, and then ruled with a
phone and a pen. Amnesty to some, and others got
thrown into FEMA camps.

So, yes, anti semitism may well be on the rebound.

I wish I could say you were not
correct, but unfortunately,
you are.

Sadly, I see the waves and tides changing in the other
direction. I can imagine some really rough times ahead
for Jews and Christians both. What I find tragic, is that
the "freedom of religion" country is turning more and
more against, uh, freedom of religion.

Sadly, also true.

Liberalism is a competing religion to Christianity, Judaism,
and even Mormonism. And it has its own convert, pay a tax,
or die thing going for it.

Liberalism tells you who you can like and dislike, what words
you can use, what you can drive, what you can wear, what
you can eat, who you are allow to murder (abortion). It
is more strict than the strictest of the monotheistic
religions and even one particular polytheistic one
I can think of.