Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Raccoon

On 8/14/2014 3:18 PM, dadiOH wrote:
I decided I shouldn't criticize without correcting what you were trying
to say (or, what I think you were trying to say). There is more than
one way to say it...

Si, señor. Es ardilla, fue deportada por migración. El ardilla pagó
dinero a su coyote y regresó muy pronto.

Yes, sir. It is a squirrel, deported by immigration. The squirrel paid
money to its coyote and returned very quickly.
_______________

What you said is (more or less)...

Yes, sir. This one squirrel, deportation himself, the miracle. This
squirrel money his coyote, you are going back in, much quick.

The Taiwanese manuals from years ago were better

With set under connection B not tightly assemble
do not reversely install do not use in shower
or while sleeping after partial assemble unsafely.

--
..
Christopher A. Young