Posted to alt.home.repair
dgk dgk is offline

Default Raccoon

On Thu, 14 Aug 2014 08:09:57 -0400, Stormin Mormon
wrote:

On 8/13/2014 11:33 PM, LVetter wrote:

Higgs Boson wrote:

(some snipped)

Point is: Why are RACCOONS -- biggest pest around -- "protected"
!!!? I asked
Animal Shelter for help -- send someone to trap him, or lend me a
cage. They said haven't done this for years. Gave me info about
"protected" status. I'M THE ONE WHO NEEDS PROTECTION!

I know dis guy dat knows dis odder guy dat can make dis problem go
away...for a price.

Two Fingers Malone

When traps are outlawed, only outlaws will
have traps.

What is it with you libs? Insist that animals
be protected, and then moan and carry on when
animals invade your house.

Why is it that you libs nsist that Mexicans need
amnesty, and then whine and cry when they rape,
rob, murder, and invade your house.

And then you libs Holler "not in my back yard" when
some evil corporation wants to build a power plant,
and "don't increase my rates!" when the power is
brought in from another state. And then "there ought
to be a law" when the grid browns out because it can't
handle all your libs with house full of electronic
gadgets, electric cook top, and AC.

What would Jesus do?