Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default When will it arrive?

On Thu, 14 Aug 2014 01:07:08 -0400, micky
wrote:

I ordered something online and I love watching tracking** but I've never
signed up for monitoring before.

**Watching tracking is like watching a horse race, except I always win.

The Fedex tracking page said my package would come on Friday but the
email they sent me said

Estimated delivery 8/15/2014 12:00 am

Apparenty they will deliver it at midnight. That is devotion.

Either that or a big international company doesn't know what 12 am
means.

The last package I received was shipped from the vender via UPS. It
took some time to follow the tracking, as the package was transferred
to the USPS. It arrived locally around midnight at the USPS and
delivery on the morning mail run.

It gets there when it gets there.