Posted to uk.d-i-y
The Other Mike[_3_] The Other Mike[_3_] is offline

Default OT Tidal power

On Wed, 13 Aug 2014 15:29:06 +0100, The Natural Philosopher
wrote:

On 13/08/14 13:45, A. Lurker wrote:
The Natural Philosopher wrote hastily:

Its more fairy dust mate. Forget it.

Heavier-than-air flying machines are impossible.
Lord Kelvin, ca. 1895

There is not the slightest indication that [nuclear energy] will ever be obtainable.
Albert Einstein, 1932.

"By 20202 the whole country will be running off renewable energy"

A stupid Green

I'd hope by *20202* they might have just cracked building s solar cell that
lasts more than a couple of decades, a wind turbine that lasts longer than a
series of Strictly without going bang, and a means of burning greens without
them putting out the fire.

By 20202 we might have 10000 ppm of CO2 in the atmosphere