Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
[email protected] mydawgbilly@gmail.com is offline

Default Old bike pictures...

On Tuesday, August 22, 2000 2:00:00 AM UTC-5, Carl Byrns wrote:
best_before_'89 wrote:

An amateurish web page to be sure, but hey..I've got to start
somewhere. There will be links and things added as it evolves and I
get more facts to include. My thanks to the reviewers' input, but
never listening to good advice, I'm putting into the public realm
anyway.

http://www.encyclopedia-galactica.org/page2.html

mike

Wasn't the Webley-Vickers the Ol' Poop's ride?

-Carl

No that was Hawg Riders bike, the old Poop rode an indian with a tiny engine and it went poketa-poketa and as he passed Hawg Rider he would always say something such as "Buy the farm hippie" Best drawn cartoon ever.