Posted to alt.home.repair

Default killing pigeons

On 8/13/2014 1:47 PM, Thomas wrote:
On Wednesday, August 13, 2014 10:31:00 AM UTC-4, Robert Macy wrote:
Depending on your ability, you'll quickly learn to use the blow gun. Killing power is awesome. Will penetrate a metal garbage can. If you miss a shot, no big deal, retrieve the nail stuck in your house, better than a bullet hole. And makes much less noise early in the morning.

I have done this. The power is amazing. I used drywall screws and electrical twist caps. 2 rounds of tape to seal it.

Can you use air compressor and quarter turn valve
for motive force?

--
..
Christopher A. Young