Posted to alt.home.repair
Higgs Boson[_2_] Higgs Boson[_2_] is offline

Default Raccoon

On Wednesday, August 13, 2014 11:57:57 AM UTC-7, wrote:
On Wed, 13 Aug 2014 09:59:43 -0700 (PDT), Higgs Boson

wrote:

Big SOB has been terrorizing household intermittently for ages.

[....]

Do away with the cat door and keep your cat in the house.

This is sometimes suggested, but I think it's cruel to keep a creature confined in the house 24/7. Never have done this during a lifetime of cats. This one in particular has a very independent personality. We tried keeping him in when he was little, but it never worked.

No, I don't want to wreck his life and make myself crazy because of raccoon!

HB