Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default Redneck Lantern

On Wed, 13 Aug 2014 13:18:26 -0500, dpb wrote:

On 08/13/2014 1:08 PM, Oren wrote:
On 13 Aug 2014 17:39:14 GMT, wrote:

I got a 12VDC flourescent lantern somewhere. I also have a 12 V little
car fan and a deep-cycle 12 V battery kept on a charger. I use these when
the power goes out. Doesn't happen that often but it is very handy when
it does. Light is bright enough to read by.

I have a collection of antique oil lamps. All I need to do is kill a
baby seal and process the fat.

But whales go so much farther between hunts...

True. The blubber fat will also warm your body in winter.

Isn't it preserved in oil, until consumed at meals?