nestork nestork is offline
Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Percival P. Cassidy View Post
No dimmer on that circuit yet, but I think we'll be buying the latest Lutron LED-compatible dimmers for both rooms.
Perce
Can you post which Lutron dimmer you purchased and whether or not it worked properly with LED bulbs. If I'm going to have to replace a dimmer switch, I might as well get one that I know works.

I know the dimmer I bought for my mom's dining room chandelier barely fit in the electrical box. Are the new dimmers smaller and easier to install?

Also, if I replace ONE bulb in my mom's dining room chandelier with a LED bulb, and the dimmer works to dim that one LED bulb properly, is it reasonable to assume that if I replaced all 6 bulbs with LED bulbs, the dimmer would dim them all properly just as it dimmed the one bulb? I would assume so, but someone in here may know for sure.

Last edited by nestork : August 13th 14 at 02:20 PM