Posted to rec.woodworking
Sonny Sonny is offline

Default I need some more help, advice

In essence, for now and for the present conditions, I'm convinced the epoxy option is my best. All the advice and help is greatly appreciated. Hope to have some feedback and pics by end of next week, or so.

Additionally: We've been using the new shop, at the farm, as a camp. Jonas erected a temp shelf for the TV, on the bathroom wall. We've made a few other improvements, for living conveniences, etc., the past few months. That ugly TV shelf needs replacing. https://www.flickr.com/photos/438361...in/photostream I hope to have the new faux fireplace/mantle/TV shelf completed, maybe, this weekend, so pics may be forthcoming for that, also.

Sonny