Posted to uk.d-i-y
JTM JTM is offline

Default OT Tidal power

In article , Brian Gaff
wrote:
Have any of you driven across that French tidal power
station. Forget where is now. I thought that was very
impressive, and they even had areas for wildlife etc.
Brian

Barrage du Rance, just outside St. Malo.
Driven over it, parked in the trees and been inside it.
From the viewing gallery I don't remember seeing much - just
a clean control room and lots of visitors' posters to read
up on its history. Very interesting.

Outside just woods and a quietish country road.

I remember being more excited being inside the Hawswater dam
many years ago.

John

--
John Mulrooney

The new girl in the slaughter-house is a real stunner