Posted to alt.home.repair
Tony Hwang Tony Hwang is offline

Default Oren's Fridge

Stormin Mormon wrote:
On 8/12/2014 4:36 PM, Oren wrote:
On Tue, 12 Aug 2014 14:21:03 -0600, Tony Hwang
wrote:

Way back when I was working a summer job on
HV transmission lines, Big sign was put on a trunk breaker,
saying "men working on the line for maintenance" One guy walks into
the room casually push the big breaker on, Kachunk! 7 guys fell from
towers, luckily none died but suffered serious burns and some broken
bones. Even today I think about that guy that day. Why? After that
accident, they put lock on the breakers.

Lock out Tag out.

..or get fired?

It's been a while, but I've heard of one case
where the shocked guy recovered enough to go
find the unsafe breaker man, and pound his
brains in.

Hi,
To make it round again?