Posted to alt.home.repair
Tony Hwang Tony Hwang is offline

Default Oren's Fridge

Stormin Mormon wrote:
On 8/11/2014 11:58 AM, Ralph Mowery wrote:

Just about as bad as one call I had about something that would not start.
The start/start station had 2 buttons on it. The fellow was showing
me how
it would not start when he was pressing the button. I told him to try
the
Green one instead of the Red one. It then started right up.

About 8% of the male population is red-green
color blind.

I'm remembering a lawn mower and a boy. Boy
has one thumb holding down the red button,
other arm used to repeatedly pull the start
cord. After a while I told him it starts better
if you don't push the engine kill red button.

Hi,
Maybe some brains work inverted. Kill button is start button
in that case, LOL! Way back when I was working a summer job on
HV transmission lines, Big sign was put on a trunk breaker,
saying "men working on the line for maintenance" One guy walks into
the room casually push the big breaker on, Kachunk! 7 guys fell from
towers, luckily none died but suffered serious burns and some broken
bones. Even today I think about that guy that day. Why? After that
accident, they put lock on the breakers.