Posted to alt.home.repair
Tony Hwang Tony Hwang is offline

Default LED bulbs

Ed Pawlowski wrote:
I've finally reached the end of my incandescent bulbs and CFL and am
starting to replace them with LED bulbs. I saw a 60W equivalent bulb
on sale for $5 made by Cree as part of some deal with the utility so I
picked one up. It is a warm light. It is OK, nothing to brag about.

Sunday, I wanted to replace two more bulbs so I picked up two more,
but these were Osram and were $10. I chose the daylight over the
warmer colors.

I put the two side by side in a vanity fixture.
Cree = kind of dingy
Osram = Wow, this is nice and bright

both are allegedly 800 lumens.

Hi,
We like Philips Daylight ones. Dimmable, works well with motion sensor
switch.