Posted to alt.home.repair
Lili Marlene Lili Marlene is offline

Default Painting an exterior cement block wall

I have a wartime house and at some point the cement foundation blocks that
are above ground were painted. I have owned the house for 16 years, so it
was at least 17 years ago, but probably more like 25. I bought the house
from a couple in their late 80's and the living room wallpaper was a scene
of a golf course (circa 1960 something).
Anyway, the paint is starting to peel and chip from the cold and snow.
Should I paint it again and if so with what kind of paint?