Posted to alt.home.repair
micky micky is offline

Default NATO Cans: Diff?

On Sun, 10 Aug 2014 14:51:17 -0400, "(PeteCresswell)"
wrote:

Besides color (red vs green) and inclusion of a spout (included vs not),
can anybody see a diff between these two jerry cans?

http://tinyurl.com/ojmnvjx
http://tinyurl.com/mvq98gq'

I have one of each and, for the life of me, cannot see any other
difference. Prime candidate was the special inner coating to protect
against rust, but it looks the same to me on both.

I'll tell you a big difference, About the green one in big letters it
says This does not fit your: 1995 Chrysler LeBaron

The red one doesn't say that.

Do you thnk I should tell it I have a 2000 Toyota now, Maybe they will
fit that.