Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default Oren's Fridge

On Sat, 09 Aug 2014 19:22:35 -0400, Stormin Mormon
wrote:

On 8/9/2014 7:02 PM, Oren wrote:
I'll print out the test instruction in the PDF and give it to him,
this time.

Hmm,
I think he ought know if he is factory trained on the unit.

I "think" he ought to do some testing if he is factory trained;
instead of throwing parts at the unit.

I see the same thing. Not only in techs,
but also in home owners and other customers.

My Dad used to say "yesterday's solutions
will be used on today's problems, even if
they are not appropriate."

BTW, your fridge needs two pounds of freon!
Just give it a good jolt, and it will be fine.
(Well, it worked on the house central AC two
years ago.)

The "EF" error code doesn't mention freon. The code is electronic,
don't suspect low freon as a problem today. I could be wrong...
Dave posted a good PDF to narrow it down. What the codes mean.