Posted to alt.home.repair
Walter E.[_2_] Walter E.[_2_] is offline

Default Leaking refrigerator

My refrigerator, a Jennair french door style, seemed to be running almost
constantly, although the freezer and refrigerator is keeping its cool.

When I pulled it out to connect a KW meter, and then pushed it back, I
noticed a line of light green fluid deposits on the floor. Felt more like
water than oil. Fluid does not smell of anything.

Obviously, something is leaking out of the bottom of my refrigerator. but
WHAT can it be? We had the compressor replaced about one year ago ( a cool $
950) because the unit was not cooling.

Any ideas?

-

www.rationality.net