Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Fridge Won't Pull Down

On 8/9/2014 6:01 PM, Robert King wrote:
Samsung 29 cu-ft french door model, 4 yrs old. Temp in main compartment
wont go lower than 50F. Freezer compartment and icemaker working OK.
Appears not to be "iced-up" No error codes showing on control panel. One
"factory repairman" says it is working fine and has given up on it. My
take is that it is too warm for safe food storage. We will probably try
another repair service but it is hard to get their attention this time
of year in LA.

I'd check the freezer with a thermometer.
Just for grins, squeeze the ice cream.

At present, I'm thinking one of a couple
problems, but you didn't ask for advice.

--
..
Christopher A. Young