Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default Fridge Won't Pull Down

On Sat, 09 Aug 2014 16:04:47 -0600, Tony Hwang
wrote:

Robert King wrote:
Samsung 29 cu-ft french door model, 4 yrs old. Temp in main compartment
wont go lower than 50F. Freezer compartment and icemaker working OK.
Appears not to be "iced-up" No error codes showing on control panel. One
"factory repairman" says it is working fine and has given up on it. My
take is that it is too warm for safe food storage. We will probably try
another repair service but it is hard to get their attention this time
of year in LA.

Hi,
One thing, make sure the drain hose is not plugged up.

.... and check the door seal. Clean with a tad of bleach water and
cloth rag. The door seal ought to hold a dollar bill tightly.
--
"I'd rather have a loyal dog that licks me than one with a pedigree that bites me" -- Mike Huckabee